. . . . . ..


Lilypie3rd Birthday Ticker Daniel & Chavi's Stuff Daniel & Chavi's Stuff

A place to see Baby Elish's pics

Thursday, July 14, 2005


For the kind person who emailed me asking for a recent photo. This was taken this morning in my livingroom. Note familiar couch in background. The artwork visable is a "mizrach" lace cut, I am obscuring an "Im eshkacech Yerushalayim" drawing. To the rigth there is a micrograph illustration of the 2nd Beis HaMikdash using the text of the Rambam's HIlchos Beis HaBechira. To the right of that there is a lithograph of a Jerusalem skyline with the quote from the Talmud extoling the beauty of Jerusalem. Who can guess the theme of all the art work in my house? If there is request I can take more pictures, but they are all monothematic.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smile!

9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!