. . . . . ..


Lilypie3rd Birthday Ticker Daniel & Chavi's Stuff Daniel & Chavi's Stuff: Do you see any resemblance?

A place to see Baby Elish's pics

Friday, July 22, 2005

Do you see any resemblance?







One of the first questions people ask us when they see Elish is where did he get his red hair from. I asked my dear faithful wife the same question. I did some research and here is one site that gives an explanation. I decided to post some of my baby pictures and ask you do you see a resemblance. I don't. Please comment to let me know if you see any similarities.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan Eisenberg said...

sorry bout that, I fixed it, hopesully

9:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Here's what I think:

Elish's skin is clearly Swidler. (eisenbergs are much darker).

We think the red hair is from my Bubby Freida's side - she tells us that her mother had red hair. So 5 generations later, it returned...go figure!

When Elish cries (like in the picture where he was first born), his mouth gets really wide and he looks VERY much like daniel - the nose and mouth combo.

Other than that, Elish looks like...Himself!

Daniel, you Still haven't taught me how to write on the blog!!! Passwords & instructions please!

-Chavi

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!