. . . . . ..


Lilypie3rd Birthday Ticker Daniel & Chavi's Stuff Daniel & Chavi's Stuff: Camera phone pic

A place to see Baby Elish's pics

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Camera phone pic


Not that this is such a good picture (I have more chins than a chinese phone book [ala Austin Powers 2nd movie quote from F.B. I think it is cool though what new technology can do. There is a guy who took a whole book full of cool photos just using his camera. Since I never pay for a cell phone, I guess it will be while till you see pictures from it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chavelamomela said...

Me, Elish's eyes are a slate-blue. A sorta grayish dark blue. They were dark navy when he was a newborn, but they have become more gray as time passes, and i suspect they will ultimately turn brown. If he's lucky, Elish may get my mother's eye color, a nice green.

11:30 AM

 
Blogger PsychoToddler said...

re: chins:

that's why my wife made me grow a beard

10:11 PM

 
Blogger Dan Eisenberg said...

I grew a beard about 4 years ago but had trouble getting a job bcause I looked too much like a Rabbi. (Suffice to say they were doing stuff that they didnt want anyone with ethics associating with.)

10:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!