. . . . . ..


Lilypie3rd Birthday Ticker Daniel & Chavi's Stuff Daniel & Chavi's Stuff: Leave a Comment Please

A place to see Baby Elish's pics

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Leave a Comment Please


Okay, so it seems that we have many friends who read this blog, but who are 'newbies' to the blog world. Since I don't know how many of you read the blog, please stop on by - leave a comment. At the bottom of this post is the word 'comments'- click on the word and let me know you stopped by, and how often you visit.

I love the mitzvah of Hachnasat Orchim. But I'd be much better at 'serving the right dish' if I knew who I am 'cooking' for!

Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

I love the cartoon.
The next generation, huh?

1:57 PM

 
Blogger Chavelamomela said...

nj-gee, thanks for your sincere comments...

Another Chavele - Glad I was able to teach you! Keep on stopping by!

Shevy - thanks, I try.

4:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!